FUTURE AERIAL ARE EXCITED TO BE EXHIBITING AND SPEAKING AT THE UK’S LEADING EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE FOR MARINE & COASTAL CIVIL ENGINEERING.
With a wealth of experience in these areas Future Aerial’s pioneering GIS expert and founder will be speaking at both M&CCE and Flood expo.
The event takes place on the 12th & 13th of September at NEC Birmingham and Free Tickets are only available from the event website!
If you’re unfamiliar with the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo, it’s completely unique, unlike any other event in the sector. The show features:
- Over 100 CPD-accredited talks led by the industry’s leading figures
- Over 150 innovative suppliers for you to meet and source the latest solutions
- Live demonstrations
- Revealing real-life case studies
- Interactive debates
- 1-2-1 advice from industry experts
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with over 1,500 professionals
- Free access to the www.thefloodexpo.co.uk and the landremediationexpo.com next door
- And it’s all Free to attend!
To guarantee your place, register free tickets for you and your colleagues